Mail Notifr (Formerly Gmail Notifr)
A Gmail Notifier for Mac OS X
Gmail Notifr features:
- Support multiple accounts.
- Separate check and notification setting for each account.
- Preferred browser setting for each account.
- Support Google hosted account.
- Check mail at a specified interval.
GrowlNotification Center & sound notifications.
- Small & fast.
Sparkle automatic updates.(removed in 0.9.0)
- No background daemon processes installed as Google's official notifier.
- Open Source!
- 0.9.0 and below are free, avaiable on ashchan.com/projects/gmail-notifr!
- 1.0 and above are available on Mac App Store.
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher
- An Intel 64-bit machine
Gmail Notifr was originally written in RubyCocoa, then MacRuby, and recently Objective-C.
The RubyCocoa implementation's on the rubycocoa branch.
How to Build
CocoaPods is required.
git clone https://github.com/ashchan/gmail-notifr-objc.git cd gmail-notifr-objc pod install
Mail Notifr.xcworkspace, build and run with Xcode.
Updates, Changelog & Feedback
View the full release notes.
Visit project home page for more information.
Binary or modification is NOT allowed to submit to Apple App Store without written permission!