Translate Japanese words on web pages. Inspired by rikaichan and rikaikun, with love for Safari.
How to Use
- Download and install Safarikai.safariextz.
- Hover over Japanese word; if Safarikai finds translation(s) for that word a popup will show.
- Rachel Young: An Interface Designer. Made beautiful icons for Safarikai.
- Rikaichan: A popup Japanese-English/German/French/Russian dictionary tool for Firefox, Thunderbird and Seamonkey.
- rikaikun: A port of rikaichan for chrome. Translate Japanese by hovering over words.
- Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group: The home of the "EDICT Project" which has led to the compilation of a number of major Japanese-English dictionary files. Dictionary files used in Safarikai were converted from EDICT, ENAMDICT and others.
Safarikai is released under the MIT License.