I have learnt a lot reading from articles, code of others, meeting people and working with few of the superstars. Apart from this I try to mentor people in my spare time especially on Sunday and I see people are doing things wrong way just because of lack of proper guidence. They follow beginner tutorials and they tend to follow the same in the enterprise application. This guidence repo is a step towards solving this problem.
- Clean REST API folder structure (For Node.js)
- Commit Guidelines for respository
- Having a standard API response format
- Better approach of Request Validation
- Microservices [from Michael Herman's testdrivenio]
If you are an experienced developer reading this I request you to come foward and give you valuable inputs by opening a pull request containing your corrections or any new guide from you.