Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Fixes - #64
truncate-changes option to configuration to display all changes or just the latest 5 changes.
Adding support for different slack teams for different notifications.
- The plugin is now compiled against JDK1.7
- Fixes #42
- Fixes #11
Plugin searches for the configuration file in the following order
- File defined by the environment variable
go_notify.confat the user's home directory. Typically it's the
gouser's home directory (
go_notify.confpresent at the
CRUISE_SERVER_DIRenvironment variable location.
Updating the Slack notifications for the plugin
As part of this styling change we also have the following
- Showing only max of 5 changes per material in slack instead of all of them which slack truncates anyways
- Fixes #48 - Apparently Go's default trigger_message always has anonymous if the pipeline is manually triggered.
- We now provide links to all the jobs of the current stage in the slack - so it's much easier to directly go in and check what happened (in case of a failure). This is a UX feature.
- Fixes #12
- Fixes a variant of #10 by providing links to the console logs from the message.
Starting this version we'll support only from Go 16.x onwards.