List of all talks given by Ashwanth Kumar at various meetups and conferences.
- Lessons scaling operations to everyone @indix - Presented at Miniconf on Cloud Server Management (Chennai) 2017. Video.
- Using Monoids for Large Scale Aggregates - Co-Presented along with @brewkode at Scala.io 2017 held at Lyon, France. Video
- Using Monoids for Business Metrics - Presented at Geeknight Chennai October 2017. Video.
- Using Monoids for Large Scale Business Stats - Presented at HackersAvenue October 2017. References.
- Suuchi - Distributed System Primitives - Presented at Devday April 2017. Video | References.
- Suuchi - Application Layer Sharding - Presented at ILUG-C (Chennai Linux User Group) December 2016. References.
- Lessons from Building Distributed RocksDB - Presented at Geeknight Chennai November 2016. Video | References.
- suuchi - distributed data systems toolkit - Presented at Chennai Docker / Go meetup. References.
- Lessons from managing hadoop clusters on aws @indix - Presented at DevopsDays India 2016 held at Bangalore, India. Video.
- Learnings from running production infra on aws spot reliably - Presented at Geeknight April 2016. Video.
- Matsya - Slide deck created for a flash talk at Rootconf 2016, but never got a chance to do it.
- Introduction to Matsya - Presented at Chennai Devops Meetup January 2016. Matsya is a process that helps you choose the lowest priced AZ for a machine type when running behind Auto Scaling Groups on AWS. We use Matsya @Indix to run our entire Hadoop fleet on Spot instances to save cost.
- Introducing Vamana - Presented at Chennai AWS Meetup October 2015. This talk is about the open source project Vamana that helps you autoscale your AWS ASGs using application metrics.