funscii ("forked unscii") is a personal fork of viznut's unscii, a public domain bitmapped Unicode font for blocky graphics.
- Incorporation of Japanese fonts (Misaki for funscii-8, Shinonome for funscii-16)
- Bugfixes (incorrect mappings, etc.)
- (Hopefully) improving the font's Unicode coverage
- Minor personal taste changes (such as the 8x16 smiley faces)
Look into how make.sh works.
- The builder code under builder/ is licensed under the terms of the Apache License, version 2.0.
- The font itself is put into the public domain - licensed under the terms of CC0 1.0 Universal.