Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.5 requires
- Django 1.4 (http://www.djangoproject.com)
- Grappelli 2.4 (https://github.com/sehmaschine/django-grappelli)
- PIL (http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/)
- FileBrowser 3.5.0 (July 20 2012): Compatible with Django 1.4
- FileBrowser 3.4.3 (April 2012): Compatible with Django 1.3
Older versions are availabe at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.