Welcome to CPU Usage!
What does it do?
CPU Usage is an analytic dashboard app that provides anyone with the insights of a CPU load in real time.
How to use it?
- Download the repository in your local machine
- Open a terminal, and navigate to "CPU-Usage" directory
- Once you are there then do "npm install", to install the packages needed to run this app
- Open another terminal, and navigate to "client" directory
- Do "npm install" again, to install the react packages needed to run this app
- In both terminals, type "npm start"
- When you do "npm start" inside the 'client' directory, so it will automatically open the localhost page for you
- If it doesn't open any page automatically, then go to this url "http://localhost:3000/"
- CPU Usage is displayed in a Meter Chart and a Area Chart
What techs are used?
- Recharts Library
- ZingChart Library
- RESTful service