Fikri: Simple CLI To-Do App written in Crystal.
git clone https://github.com/askn/fikri.git && cd fikri crystal build src/fikri.cr --release
brew tap askn/fikri brew install fikri
Fikri has a very simple interface to manage your project.
Add TODO list to your project.
Fikri creates a TODO file and manage your tasks, share with your code collaborators.
will initialize a
.todos.yml file into your project.
Adding a task
To add a task, you need to pass
fikri -a "Buy some eggs."
Toggling a task
You can switch a task to undone or done.
fikri -t 1
Listin all tasks
To see the status of the tasks, use
TODO: .*search feature in tasks.
- Add GitHub issue sync feature.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/askn/fikri/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- askn Aşkın Gedik - creator, maintainer