Pro Forma Comments
This repository exists to simplify the process of maintaining a list of frequently used comments for posting on Ask Ubuntu questions. This is done by adding our special URL to this userscript.
Add the following URL as a remote source:
We had a problem over on Ask Ubuntu.
We had a bunch of "stock" comments that we used, as part of keeping the site running smoothly. More or less, what we did was use the Pro Forma Script and then store our community suggested comments within this answer on Meta.AU.
As you can imagine, this became a problem. The Pro Forma Script linked above now has support for remote sources - so this Git repo is where we're storing them.
If you would like to contribute to the list of comments or suggest changes, please follow these simple steps:
- Ensure you have signed up for an account here on GitHub.
- Click the button in the upper-right corner of this page.
- Once the process is complete, click the file.
- Click the button to begin editing the file.
- Once complete, save your changes with a descriptive message.
- Click the button to begin submitting a pull request.
- Provide a brief overview of your changes and send the pull request.
- Someone will review your pull request shortly.