The FOSCommentBundle adds support for a comment system in Symfony2. Features include:
- Manages trees of comments
- Can include comment threads in any page
- Compatible with any persistence backend. Doctrine2 mongodb-odm and ORM are implemented.
- Configurable sorting of the comment tree
- REST api
- Extensible through events fired during the comment lifecycle
- Optional use of Symfony2 Acl to protect comments
- Optional integration with FOS\UserBundle
- Optional integration with
- Optional markup parser support (eg HtmlPurifier or php-sundown)
The structure of this bundle has changed recently. If you are using 0.9.x, there are changes you need to make listed in UPDATE.markdown. There is also a 0.9 branch if you do not wish to upgrade, however this branch is not supported.
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle: