Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
ASP.NET Core 2.1.0-preview2 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce the release of ASP.NET Core 2.1.0-preview2.
- For a list of the breaking changes for this release please refer to the issues in the Announcements repo.
- HTTPS still enabled for IIS Express even when specifying the
--no-httpsoption on the command-line or in VS Workaround: disable HTTPS for IIS Express after the project template is created.
- Azure Application Insights light-up fails Workaround: explicitly reference the Azure Application Insights packages in your app.
- Using the MVC test fixture results in 404 responses for valid requests This is a known issue in this release that will get addressed in a future preview.
- Code generated by the Identity scaffolder fails to compile Workaround: update the generated _ViewStart.cshtml to correct the typo in the layout path.