Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We are pleased to announce the release of Blazor 0.1.0!
Please note that this is an alpha quality release and is not suitable for production applications.
@pagewith custom route template on components (#220)
- Standard BCL HttpClient (#159)
- Add ASP.NET Core hosted project template (#118)
- VS Blazor editor (#36)
- Publishing (#16)
- Development host (#6)
- Compilation (#4)
- Streamline delegate-typed component parameters (#314)
- Log to console when running in dev mode that IL stripping is not enabled (#302)
- Add global.json to template to pin the SDK version to 2.1.300-preview1 (#300)
- After IL linking, HttpClient logs warning to console on each request (#239)
- Add survey link to the template (#221)
- C# expressions in attributes with hyphens don't compile (#219)
- JSON parsing doesn't handle DateTimeOffset with timezone (#218)
- Dependency injection doesn't handle inheritance (#216)
- Allow arbitrary attributes on component tag helpers (#214)
- Can't set initial value on a
- Missing function: schedule_background_exec (#81)
- Currently you can't use
data-*attributes with C#-expression values (e.g.,
<div data-something=@value />does not compile) (#297). Workaround: write
<div data_something=@value />), and we'll render it as
data-*in the DOM.
- If you create a project with a space or hyphen in the project name, the result app has build errors (#291). Workaround: don't put spaces or hyphens in the project name.
- Blazor apps fail in IE11 with the error: "'Promise' is undefined". This is because the required polyfills are not yet added. This will be addressed in a future release.