ASP.NET Core Identity
ASP.NET Core Identity is the membership system for building ASP.NET Core web applications, including membership, login, and user data. ASP.NET Core Identity allows you to add login features to your application and makes it easy to customize data about the logged in user.
This project is part of ASP.NET Core. You can find samples, documentation and getting started instructions for ASP.NET Core at the Home repo.
ASP.NET Identity for ASP.NET MVC 5
The previous versions of Identity for MVC5 and lower, previously available on CodePlex, are available at https://github.com/aspnet/AspNetIdentity
Community Maintained Store Providers
IMPORTANT: Extensions are built by a variety of sources and not maintained as part of the ASP.NET Identity project. When considering a third party provider, be sure to evaluate quality, licensing, compatibility, support, etc. to ensure they meet your requirements.
- ASP.NET Identity MongoDB Providers:
- ASP.NET Identity LinqToDB Provider
- ASP.NET Identity DynamoDB Provider
- ASP.NET Identity RavenDB Providers:
- ASP.NET Identity Cassandra Provider
- ASP.NET Identity Firebase Provider
- ASP.NET Identity Redis Provider