.NET SDK for 3D File Formats
Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET wraps 3D REST APIs so you may easily create, edit and convert 3D files in your own cloud-based .NET applications. With zero initial cost!
Process 3D Objects & Files in the Cloud
- Convert between 3D formats without requring any additional tools or rendering software.
- Create 3D entities with size such as a Box, Cylinder, Sphere, Torus or Plane.
- Extract 3D scene and save in different formats.
- Triangulate 3D file or just a scene.
- Extract 3D PDF data and save in any format.
Read & Write 3D Formats
Additive Manufacturing Format AMF, 3D Studio 3DS, AVEVA RVM, Google Draco DRC, Collada DAE, AutoCAD DXF, Autodesk FBX, Wavefront OBJ, 3D PDF, Polygon File Format PLY, Standard Triangle Language STL, Universal3D U3D, GL Transmission Format GLTF
Siemens JT, DirectX X, 3D Manufacturing Format 3MF, 3D Studio Max ASE
Integrated Storage API
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default).
- Create, copy, move and delete folders.
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages.
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists.
Enhancements Version 20.5
- Added support to read/write more file formats.
- Added support for HTML file format conversion.
- New feature added to Triangulate part of the scene (Specified by OAP) and save the scene to a different file.
Get Started with Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET
Register an account at Aspose Cloud Dashboard to get you application information. Next, execute
Install-Package Aspose.3d-Cloud from the Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch & reference Aspose.3D Cloud SDK assembly in your project. If you already have Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET, execute
Update-Package Aspose.3D-Cloud to get the latest version. You may alternatively install the package from command line as
nuget install Aspose.3D-Cloud.
Convert 3D to PDF in C# .Net
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). ThreeDCloudApiApi threeDCloudApi = new ThreeDCloudApi("client_credentials", "MY_CLIENT_ID", "MY_CLIENT_SECRET"); string name = "sample.3d"; string newformat = "pdf"; string newfilename = "saveasformat.pdf"; string folder = "3DToPdf"; bool isOverwrite = true; string storage = "My_Storage_Name"; var response = threeDCloudApi.PostConvertByFormat(name, newformat, newfilename, folder, isOverwrite, storage);
Aspose.3D Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages