Aspose.CAD for .NET
Aspose.CAD for .NET allows developers to convert AutoCAD DWG and DXF files to PDF and Raster images. It is a native API and does not require AutoCAD or any other software to be installed. You can also convert the selected layers and layouts from the AutoCAD files. The conversion to PDF and Raster images is of very high quality.
|Examples||A collection of .NET examples that help you learn and explore the API features|
How to Run the Examples
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from here.
- Extract the contents of ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- There is a Visual Studio solution file for C#.
- The projects are created in Visual Studio 2013, but the solution files are compatible with Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and higher.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- On first run the dependencies will automatically be downloaded via NuGet.
- Data folder at the root folder of Examples contains input files which CSharp examples used. It is mandatory that you download the Data folder along with the examples project.
- Open RunExamples.cs file, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please find more details for how to run the examples here.