.NET SDK for Spreadsheet Processing in the Cloud
The Cloud SDK enhances your C#, ASP.NET, & other .NET-based cloud apps to process & manipulate Microsoft Excel spreadsheets in the Cloud.
Cloud Spreadsheet Processor in a Nutshell
- Create spreadsheets via APIs or Smart Marker templates.
- Load & process Excel Spreadsheets via Cloud SDK.
- Add, update or delete charts, worksheet pictures, shapes, hyperlinks & validations.
- Add or remove cells area for conditional formatting, or OleObjects from Excel worksheets.
- Insert or delete, horizontal or vertical page breaks.
- Add ListObject at a specific place within an Excel file & convert them to a range of cells.
- Delete specific or all ListObjects in a worksheet or summarize its data with pivot table.
- Apply custom criteria to list filters of various types.
- Get, update, show or hide chart legend & titles.
- Manipulate page setup, header & footer.
- Create, update, fetch or delete document properties.
- Fetch the required shape from worksheet.
- Leverage the power of Pivot Tables & Ranges.
Feature & Enhancements in Version 20.11
- Support Aspose.Cells Cloud for Docker.
Read & Write Spreadsheet Formats
Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX, XLSB, XLSM, XLT, XLTX, XLTM OpenOffice: ODS SpreadsheetML: XML Text: CSV, TSV, TXT (TabDelimited) Web: HTML, MHTML PDF
Save Spreadsheet As
DIF, HTML, MHTML, PNG, JPG, TIFF, XPS, SVG, MD (Markdown), ODS, XLSX, XLS, XLSB, PDF, XML, TXT, CSV
Read Other Formats
Integrated Storage API
Since version 19.9, the SDK includes support of storage operations for better user experience and unification, so now there's no need to use 2 different SDKs!
It gives you an ability to:
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default).
- Create, copy, move and delete folders.
- Copy and move files and folders across separate storages in scope of a single operation.
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists.
Get Started with Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK for .NET
You do not need to install anything to get started with Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK for .NET. Just create an account at Aspose for Cloud and get your application information.
Install-Package Aspose.Cells-Cloud from the Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch & reference Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK assembly in your project. If you already have Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK for .NET and want to upgrade it, please execute
Update-Package Aspose.Cells-Cloud to get the latest version.
Add a Worksheet to an Excel File in the Cloud
The following code snippet demonstrates how to add a new worksheet to a Microsoft Excel document using C# code:
CellsApi cellsApi =CellsApi(clientId, clientSecret); string name = "Input.xlsx"; string sheetName = "Sheet1"; int? position = 1; string sheettype = "VB"; string folder = null; UpdateDataFile(folder, name); var response = cellsApi.CellsWorksheetsPutAddNewWorksheet(name, sheetName, position, sheettype, folder);
Convert Excel Files via C# Code
The following code example elaborates Aspose.Cells REST API to convert an Excel file to another format in the cloud:
// Upload source file to aspose cloud storage cellsApi.UploadFile(folder + @"\" + filename, stream); // Invoke Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK API to convert excel workbook to different format SaveResponse apiResponse = cellsApi.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(name, saveOptions, newfilename, isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder);
Tests contain various examples of using the SDK.
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages