HTML Rendering & Conversion .NET Cloud REST API
Aspose.HTML Cloud for GO is a programming SDK that allows software developers to manipulate and convert HTML documents from within their own applications. A Wrapper of RESTful APIs, Aspose.HTML Cloud for GO speeds up HTML programming and conversion. This cloud SDK assists to develop cloud-based HTML page rendering, processing, translation & conversion apps in GO via REST API.
HTML Processing Features
- Fetch the HTML page along with its resources as a ZIP archive by providing the page URL.
- Based on page URL, retrieve all images of an HTML page as a ZIP package.
- Load data from a local file to populate the HTML document template.
- Use the request body to populate the HTML document template.
- Convert HTML page to numerous other file formats.
Read & Write HTML Formats
HTML, XHTML, zipped HTML, zipped XHTML, MHTML, HTML containing SVG markup, Markdown, JSON
Save HTML As
Fixed Layout: PDF, XPS Images: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF Other: TXT, ZIP (images)
Read HTML Formats
eBook: EPUB Other: XML, SVG
Enhancements Version 20.11
- New generation of Aspose.HTML Cloud SDK for .NET (C#) is provided.
- This version of SDK has been redesigned from scratch being based on the new Aspose.HTML Cloud REST API (v3.0).
- Currently, it provides only the conversion feature. Other features that are still available in the versions up to v.20.08 are planned to be implemented in this SDK later.
- Conversion interface provides a more flexible conversion parameters setup.
- Redesigned storage access is provided using SDK entry point HtmlApi.Storage.
- Availability of synchronous and asynchronous file upload and download methods.
- Asynchronous download provides the ability to get progress data for the longer downloads.
Aspose.HTML Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages