Aspose.Imaging Cloud .NET SDK
Aspose.Imaging Cloud is a true REST API that enables you to perform a wide range of image processing operations including creation, manipulation and conversion in the cloud, with zero initial costs. Our Cloud SDKs are wrappers around REST API in various programming languages, allowing you to process images in language of your choice quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights.
This repository contains Aspose.Imaging Cloud .NET SDK source code. This SDK allows you to work with Aspose.Imaging Cloud REST APIs in your .NET applications quickly and easily, with zero initial cost.
To use this SDK, you will need App SID and App Key which can be looked up at Aspose Cloud Dashboard (free registration in Aspose Cloud is required for this).
The solution is updated using code generator.
Image Formats Support
Process options, change and return image in the same format:
Process options, change and return image in the PNG format:
Supported Imaging Operations
- Export to various image formats (currently, all supported formats can be exported to BMP, PSD, JPG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, JPEG2000 or WebP)
- Rotate and Flip
- TIFF frames extraction
- TIFF frames manipulation
- TIFF concatenation
- TIFF conversion to fax-friendly format
- Retrieve & update image properties
- Conversion to and from PSD format
Supported Imaging AI Operations
- Content-based image search
- Image duplicates search
- Image search by custom registered tags
- Image comparison and similarity detection
- Image features extraction (for now, AKAZE detector is supported)
Please, add the following NuGet package to your project.
Please, look at Examples document.
Tests are intended for internal usage only.
All Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to contact via