Python Cloud REST API for OCR
Aspose OCR Cloud Android SDK is a simple OCR technology, which you can use in your application to convert image to text. Aspose.OCR Cloud is a simple SDK used to add text recognition to your app with merely a few lines of code. In detail, it's a set of SDKs for optical character recognition and document scanning in our Cloud. It supports reading and recognizing text from most commonly used raster image formats. Just pass a specific image to the Aspose.OCR Cloud API, and it will return a response with recognized text.
It is easy to get started with Aspose.OCR Cloud, and there is nothing to install. Create an account at Aspose Cloud and get your application information, then you are ready to use SDKs
|Image to Text||Image to Searchable PDF||PDF OCR||Receipt Scanner|
Added new recognition languages: Bengali, Tibetan, Thai, Urdu, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian, Hebrew, Javanese, Greek, Japanese, Persian
- Automated skew correction
- Automated and manual document layout detection
- Recognize documents with complex layouts in fully automatic mode or with manual corrections.
- Extract and recognize text from images via OCR
- Supports multiple international languages
- High speed with no hardware resources
- Receipt recognition
- Table image recognition
- Supports PDF Recognition
- Text correction using spell checking algorithms
- Various output formats: Text, Searchable PDF, hOCR, Excel for tables.
Recognize text of different languages
Aspose.OCR Cloud supports 38 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Slovene, Slovak, Netherlands, Lithuanian, Latvian, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Serbian, Croatian, Czech, Swedish, Estonian, Romanian, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Ukrainian, Bengali, Tibetan, Thai, Urdu, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian, Hebrew, Javanese, Greek, Japanese, Persian and a lot of other works too.
Save OCR As
TXT, PDF, HOCR
Read OCR Formats
BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF
How to use the SDK?
Our API is completely independent of your operating system, database system, or development language. You can use any language and platform that supports HTTP to interact with our API. However, manually writing client code can be difficult, error-prone, and time-consuming. Therefore, we have provided and support SDKs in many development languages to make it easier to integrate with us.
OCR in Python
# Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). ocr_api = asposeocrcloud.OcrApi('MY_CLIENT_SECRET', 'MY_CLIENT_ID') file_path = r"\your\file\path\sample.png" res = ocr_api.post_recognize_from_content(file_path) print(res.text)
Make your solution using SDK, follow these steps:
1. Get API keys if you haven't
2. Run Demo
- Checkout the SDK or get from pip (pip install aspose-ocr-cloud)
- Set Your AppSid & AppKey
- Run Python console Demo or UnitTests
This project includes:
- Python console demo application - "./demo"
- Module "asposeocrcloud" - this is SDK located in "./asposeocrcloud". You can integrate it in your application. It contains both OCR and Aspose.Storage API
- Module "test" - "./test" UnitTest. You can take a look at them to see various code examples.
- Module "demo" - "./demo" Sample console demo project.
- Folder "docs" - "./docs" Full documentation for Aspose.OCR SDK in HTML format.
Aspose.OCR Cloud SDKs
|.NET & Core||Java||Python||Node.js||Android|