Aspose.Page for C++
Aspose.Page for C++ is a reliable library for XPS and PostScript file rendering and manipulation. It allows to create, modify and convert existing as well as new XPS files without requiring any other software. API allows operations such as manipulation of document pages & elements such as canvases, paths, and glyphs, create and manipulate vector graphics shapes and specifying colors in different color spaces.
|Examples||A collection of C++ examples that help you learn and explore the API features|
How to Run the Examples
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from here.
- Extract the contents of ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- Download the latest version from Download Aspose.Page for C++ and place it along side the root folder of the Git repository.
- Place the CodePorting along side the root folder of the Git repository.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- Data folder at the root folder of Examples contains input files. It is mandatory that you download the Data folder along with the examples project.
- Open RunExamples.cpp, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.