Manipulate MS Project Files in PHP via Cloud REST API
Aspose.Tasks for Cloud offers the ability to manipulate and convert Microsoft Project MPT, MPP, MPX & Oracle Primavera XER, XML, and PrimaveraP6XML files in PHP. Aspose.Tasks Cloud SDK for PHP wraps the REST API to make it easier for the developers to integrate MS Project Task Management features in their own cloud-based PHP applications on Linux, MacOS, Windows or Android.
MS Project Processing Features
- Add project assignments or delete project assignments along with their references.
- Get the project's outline codes by index & get links to all project tasks.
- Import projects from Primavera DB formats or from databases with the specified connection string.
- Get UIDs of all projects contained in the file & fetch the required assignment with the project based on UID.
- Manage project tasks, resource data, calendars & Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Perform risk analysis using Monte Carlo simulation and create a report.
- Create and set project document properties & fetch all or specific existing properties.
- Get a project's extended attributes, time-scaled data, or recurring info of a specific task.
- Reschedule project tasks, dates, and other settings.
- Calculate slacks & recalculate project completion or incompletion work.
- Fetch a project document in the desired format.
- Delete project task with its related references & rebuild the task tree.
- Convert project documents to other formats.
- Manipulate task data.
- Manage project's resources.
- Handle task links & task assignments.
- Work with project's extended attributes.
- Read Microsoft Project’s document properties such as start and finish date, tasks scheduling types and so on.
- Read Microsoft Project’s Calendars and Calendar Exceptions information.
Read & Write Project Data
Microsoft Project MPP, XML, MPT Primavera MPX
Save Project Data As
XER, XLSX, HTML, XML, TXT, TIF, SVG, PNG, JPEG
Enhancements in Version 20.11
- Support for the batch creation of tasks (i.e. the ability to create multiple tasks in a single API call).
Enhancements in Version 20.8
- Ability to specify the non-default path for Project Server's PWA URL.
- Ability to modify timephasedData collection in assignments.
Enhancements in Version 20.6
- Possibility to render comments when saving as image, HTML or PDF.
- Option to use username and password to connect Project Online (Server) instead of auth token, incase you don't have it.
- Ability to add assignments to your project file along with specifying its cost.
- Quickly adding new tasks to project, when calculation mode is set to automatic.
- Ability to add project in Microsoft Project Server.
- Added support of reading shared resource assignments.
Get Started with Aspose.Tasks Cloud SDK for PHP
Register an account at Aspose Cloud Dashboard to get you application information. Next, either directly use the source from this repository in your project or get the package from Packagist distribution.
Install Via Composer
Aspose.Tasks Cloud SDK for PHP is available at Packagist. Run the following command to get it through Composer.
composer require aspose/tasks-sdk-php
Run Composer's autoload to start using the SDK.
See composer.json for details about the referenced packages.
Convert MS Project MPP to PDF in PHP
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). $config = new Configuration(); $config->setAppSid("MY_CLIENT_ID"); $config->setAppKey("MY_CLIENT_SECRET"); $api = new TasksApi(null, $config); // upload file to cloud $fullName = 'template.mpp'; $upload_result = $api->uploadFile($Path = realpath(__DIR__ . '/../../..') . '/TestData/' . $fullName, $fullName); // save as pdf file $request = new Requests\GetReportPdfRequest($fullName, Model\ReportType::MILESTONES, self::$storageName, $folder)); $result = $api->getReportPdf($request);
Aspose.Tasks Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages