Aspose.Words for .NET Aspose.Words for .NET is an advanced Word document processing API that enables you to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your .NET applications. Aspose.Words for .NET supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can view, generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without using Microsoft Word.
|Examples||A collection of .NET examples that help you learn and explore the API features|
|Showcases||Standalone ready-to-use applications that demonstrate some specific use cases|
|Plugins||Plugins that will demonstrate one or more features of Aspose.Words for .NET|
How to Run the Examples
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from here.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- There is a Visual Studio solution file, Aspose.Words.Examples.CSharp.sln in the folder.
- The project is created in Visual Studio 2013, but the solution file is compatible with Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and higher.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- On the first run, the dependencies will automatically be downloaded via NuGet.
- Data folder at the root folder of Examples contains input files used in code examples. It is mandatory that you download the Data folder along with the examples project.
- Open RunExamples.cs file, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please find more details for how to run the examples here.
- Website: www.aspose.com
- Product Home: Aspose.Words for .NET
- Download: Install Aspose.Words for .NET NuGet Package
- Documentation: Aspose.Words for .NET Documentation
- Free Support Forum: Aspose.Words for .NET Free Support Forum
- Paid Support Helpdesk: Aspose.Words for .NET Paid Support Helpdesk
- Blog: Aspose.Words for .NET Blog