Welcome to the ASReview Universe
Used by thousands of researchers and experts around the world
First things first, welcome to the ASReview Universe
👐 Open Source
The best part about ASReview LAB? It is completely free, installed locally, and open source:
Open source means:
- From fixing spelling mistakes to implementing your ideas, anybody can contribute to the project!
- You can dive into the history and see where ASReview started (but you have to go back a long while
- There is no black-box anymore
⬛, everything is transparent 👓.
Since we are talking about open source and free software anyway
🗺️ A roadmap to all that is ASReview
To help you on your way to find the information you are looking for, take a look below:
- A-Z of the ASReview project: The documentation
- More general information can be found on asreview.ai
- In case you may have questions, you can visit the ASReview discussion board and post your question
It is important to keep up-to-date with the latest release of ASReview LAB. The software is developing at a mind-blowing
🖋️ How to cite ASReview!
If you are using ASReview, please also make sure to refer to the software and/or the project!
van de Schoot, R., de Bruin, J., Schram, R. et al. An open source machine learning framework for efficient and transparent systematic reviews. Nat Mach Intell 3, 125–133 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s42256-020-00287-7
For citing the software, please refer to the specific release of
the ASReview software on Zenodo. The menu on the
right can be used to find the citation format you need