Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The current installer for Windows adds "bulletairsound 0" entry to autoexec.cfg in profile, to fix the bug, that sounds keep disappearing on Windows (see: https://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/FAQ#The_sound_keeps_disappearing_on_Windows ).
Important information for Windows 10 users using Fall Creators Update:
If you experience a mouse glitch (random camera movement) in AssaultCube 22.214.171.124 on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, it can be fixed in 3 ways:
- update your Windows 10 to April 2018 Update, where the bug is fixed;
- you can use the current installer with a hotfix for this issue;
- you can copy "SDL.dll" file from fix_mouse_glitch_in_AC_v126.96.36.199_on_Windows_10.zip
to "bin_win32" folder in the directory, where AssaultCube is installed, and replace existing file.
AssaultCube is installed by default in C:\Program Files (x86)\AssaultCube\ ,
so in such case you have to copy "SDL.dll" to C:\Program Files (x86)\AssaultCube\bin_win32\ .
The bug was introduced by Microsoft in the Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 (in the last quarter of 2017) and affects SDL 1.2.14 library, which is used by AC 188.8.131.52. Downgrading SDL library to previous 1.2.13 version fixes the bug.
- Browsing masterserver fix
- Libcurl error on Linux fix
- Tab completion cycle returns to the first item