Changelog entries are classified using the following labels (from keep-a-changelog):
added: for new features
changed: for changes in existing functionality
deprecated: for once-stable features removed in upcoming releases
removed: for deprecated features removed in this release
fixed: for any bug fixes
Custom labels used in this changelog:
dependencies: bumps dependencies
housekeeping: code re-organization, minor edits, or other changes that don't fit in one of the other categories.
- bumps [assemble-core] to 0.27.0
- bumps [assemble-core] to 0.26.0
- bump dependencies. In particular, there was a bug in [parser-front-matter] where leading whitespace was removed after extracting front-matter, which caused the first line of indentation to be removed. This has been fixed.
.log()method, which also exposes additional methods, like
- docs were moved to
support/docs, so that markdown docs can be built to the
- docs were updated, new docs added
- Moves some private prototype methods to static methods, to allow them to be used without creating an instance
- Bumps [assemble-core] to v0.25.0
- Bumps [assemble-core] to v0.24.0 to get the latest versions of [templates] and [base-data] which removes the
renameKeyoption from the
.datamethod. Use the
Bumps [assemble-core] to v0.22.0 to take advantage of fixes and improvements to lookup methods:
getView. No API changes were made. Please let us know if regressions occur.
Listbug that was caused collection helpers to explode
- Improvements to lookup functions:
- Bumps [base] to take advantages of code optimizations.
- Bumps [assemble-core] to v0.21.0. Support for the
queueproperty was removed on collections. See [assemble-core] for additional details.
- Fixes bug where glob parent was not being used for
file.base, causing dest directory to be relative to cwd instead of glob parent in some cases.
- Some changes were made to context handling that effected one unit test out of ~1,000. although it's unlikely you'll be effected by the change, it warrants a minor bump
- Externalizes common [templates] tests to base-test-runner, so that assemble plugins and other [base] applications can use the tests
- Includes a fix from [assemble-loader], where a bug caused
renameKeyto not always be used when defined on collection loader options.
- Includes fixes from templates for resolving layouts
- Bumps [assemble-core] to v0.18.0, which includes a bump in [templates]. See the changelog on the templates library for more details.
debugmethods and related code have been removed
- Bumps [assemble-core] to v0.17.0
- Adds support for using es6 generators with tasks
- Bumps [assemble-core] to v0.15.0
- Bumps several dependencies. No API changes, this is mostly an optimization release. Be sure to completely remove
node_modulesand reinstall all dependencies to avoid errors such as
isRegistered is not a function
- Updates [composer] to v0.11.0, which removes the
.watchmethod in favor of using the [base-watch] plugin.
- Changes in [templates]. Please see v0.11.0 in templates history for more details.
- Stability improvements and optimizations of the API introduced in v0.6.0.
- Major refactor. Assemble was completely re-written from the ground-up as a standalone node.js library and is no longer a grunt plugin. Grunt plugin support has been moved to [grunt-assemble]. Please see that repo for additional details.