Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Important fixes introduced in this new version.
- Fix normalization in Bayesian DA (426)
- Fix function to detect X11 that fails in Mac OS (and probably Windows too) (428)
- Merge semi_input file into params_input and copy input file as output (427)
- Remove modes (429)
- Use a single photometric systems file instead of two identical ones (421)
- Fix ext/Imm operator causing spurious points in the GA (424)
- Added the
ptemceemethod, and deprecated (for now) the BF (367)
- Accept a CMD/CCD from mixed photometric systems (228, 229)
- Add support for the new set of isochrones PARSEC+COLIBRI (322)
- Output all information obtained from the bootstrap (279)
- Mask stars with photometry outside of reasonable range (414)
- Add proper motions, parallax, and radial velocity support to Bayesian DA (220)
- Use stars with no complete data in the Bayesian equation (377).
- Add dimensional weights to Bayesian DA.
- Use all positions for structural functions (107).
- Make the bootstrap the actual method (instead of GA) (64)
- Make the GA work with floats instead of a grid (412)
- Plot the incomplete dataset with MPs information (411)
- Use a total number of masses, not a step value (410)
- Use stars after error rejection for LF & completeness (390)
- Switch to astropy's read module (327) and allow reading columns by name.
- Update check for installed packages (newer
pipthrew an error).
- Added a 2D cluster vs field KDE comparision, and the A-D test (255, 356)
- Added MAP, median and mode to output parameters.
- Added R2 normality estimator to distributions (401)
- Deprecated KDE p-value function.
manualmode in photometric error rejection.
- Deprecated integrated magnitude function.
- Store input parameters as .json for each cluster (126)
- Don't read hidden files from the 'isochrones' folder (403)
- Use KDE instead of Gaussian filters (379)
- Split C2 plot into C2 and C3
- Extend support for up to two colors.
- Improved performance (#357):
- Make mass sampling optional (#373)
- Move binarity assignment outside of the synthetic cluster generation
- Move isochrone sorting outside of the synthetic cluster generation
- Move random floats for photometric errors outside of the synthetic cluster generation
- Move random floats for completeness outside of the synthetic cluster generation. Code is now ~3.3X faster
- Improved performance of synthetic cluster generation (#227). Code is now ~4X faster.
- Fix excessive use of memory by Rbf interpolation (#350)
- Use equal bin widths in LF and completeness function (#300)
- Faster star separation by errors (#351)
- Generalize Bayesian DA to N-dimensions, fix statistical issues, improve performance (#352)
- Add weights to binned likelihood (#216)
- Fix bug in progress bar.
- Identify binaries in plotted HR diagram.
- Modify the information presented by the 2-parameters density plots. Takes care of #71.
- Smarter empty field region around cluster region (#345).
- Detect stars with duplicate IDs in data file (#212).
- Generalized code to accept an arbitrary CMD in any single photometric system supported by the CMD service (#24).
- Identify binary systems in synthetic clusters (#199).
- Plots are now produced per blocks, instead of all together at the end (#271)
- Switch dependency requirement from astroML to astropy (#303).
- Remove unused error rejection modes (#331)
- Simplify params_input.dat file (#217)
- Check that all metallicity files contain the same number of age values (#218)
- Add density maps analysis for center function (#164)
- Remove weight added to the observed cluster CMD's histogram (#308)
- Fix bad parameter rounding (#248)
- Add 'max mag' cut for synthetic clusters (#302, #264)
- Simplify installation steps (#88, #315)
- Plot results of brute force minimization (#100)
- Make extinction parameter Rv a manual input parameter (#314)
- Use numpy's binning methods (#317)
- Modify RDP limit (#294)
- Store extra data from theoretical isochrones (#201)