ocaml-extjs provides Ext JS 4.x bindings for js_of_ocaml.
You will need the following libraries:
- OCaml >= 3.12.1
- Findlib >= 1.2.7
- js_of_ocaml >= 1.3
- pa_extjs latest development version
- extjs >= 4.2.1 (GPL version)
- sencha-cmd >= 3.0.0 (to minify and deploy examples, optional)
- Batteries >= 2.0beta2 (to build the library generator, optional)
- Yojson >= 1.0.2 (to build the library generator, optional)
This library was developed and tested on Ubuntu 12.10 (64-bit).
To build the library and the examples, run
$ ocaml setup.ml -configure $ ocaml setup.ml -build
examples/README.md for further details regarding the examples.
To install the library, run (as root, if your user doesn't have enough privileges)
$ ocaml setup.ml -install
To generate the documentation, run
$ ocaml setup.ml -configure --enable-docs $ ocaml setup.ml -build $ ocaml setup.ml -doc
Then you can browse the HTML documentation starting from
ocaml-extjs.docdir/index.html, but is not installed by default.
To uninstall the library, execute
$ ocaml setup.ml -uninstall
The examples are online here.