A interface for database stored translation editing as rails engine. Uses your styles/layout and fits seamlessly.
script/plugin install git://github.com/grosser/translation_db_engine.git
- Setup FastGettext(>= 0.4.7) to run from database and include the db_models, see FastGettext Readme
- Run migrations to create models
- Start translating! (it is as fast as mo/po based translations because of FastGettext`s caching)
- Setup whichever I18n framework supports a database
- Create a
- Make available locales return the locales you need
- Start translating!
- Setup authentification by copying and modifying translation_db_engine.yml into RAILS_ROOT/config
rake sync_po_to_dbto load all translations from .po files into the database (given they lie in /locale), requires pomo po parser
- (If not translations exist yet) Add initial translations through import or create them through the script/console (you NEED a translation for every locale so that
available_localesis populated and edit fields are shown correctly)
/translation_keysin your browser.
- search + ordering + pagination