We have another repository for membership platform - it is related to
stay pages on our website.
We recently started wiki to liberate information, knoweldge, wisdom out of the lengthy Google Docs.
For hardcore developers:
- Clone the repo
- Install Jekyll: https://jekyllrb.com/
jekyll build --watchto automatically rebuild changes
config.ymlto reflect your localhost changes
- Work on your branch
- Submit pull request
For technical savvy:
- Register account on GitHub
- Open or comment on an issue
- In that way can keep discussion releavant to the topic
- Just send us an email / Google Doc
- But this may take longer to integrate your suggestions