Repository for AstroPython - A community resource site for Python users in Astronomy
The purpose of this web site is to act as a community knowledge base for performing astronomy research with Python. It provides a variety of tutorials,code snippets, resources ,lists of useful packages, general discussion, advice, and also features news items, event information and announcements.
Head over to the wiki for useful code resources and to know more about the project ! These include -
- Code Map which conatins detailed explained about the code structure of the project
- Deployment Guide which contains the instructions about the deployment procedure used.
- Common Errors and their Solutions A mini- Q&A help guide
- Feedback & Issues We love to hear feedback from our community.
- Future Development Future RoadMap.The Road gets more and more exciting !