HTML5 Boilerplate Starkers WordPress Theme
To Do List
- Update email for vCard to include Obfuscation http://www.albionresearch.com/misc/obfuscator.php
- HTML5 Boilerplate https://github.com/h5bp/html5-boilerplate
- Starkers Theme https://github.com/elliotjaystocks/starkers
- Aaron T. Grogg's Boilerplate https://github.com/aarontgrogg/wp-theme-html5-boilerplate
Annex theme (Twenty Eleven + Boilerplate)
- If you like this theme and want to try the Twenty Eleven theme equivalent, go to this link: https://github.com/asuh/Annex
- Modernizr: MIT/BSD license
- jQuery: MIT/GPL license
- DD_belatedPNG: MIT license
- Respond: MIT/GPL license
- HTML5Doctor CSS reset: Public Domain
- CSS Reset Reloaded: Public Domain
- The Unlicense (aka: public domain)
This is a set of files that a front-end developer can use to get started on a website, with following included:
- Cross-browser compatible (IE6, yeah we got that.)
- HTML5 ready. Use the new tags with certainty.
- Optimal caching and compression rules for grade-A performance
- Best practice site configuration defaults
- Think there's too much? The HTML5 Boilerplate is delete-key friendly. :)
- Mobile browser optimizations
- Progressive enhancement graceful degredation ........ yeah yeah we got that
- IE specific classes for maximum cross-browser control
- Want to write unit tests but lazy? A full, hooked up test suite is waiting for you.
- Console.log nerfing so you won't break anyone by mistake.
- Never go wrong with your doctype or markup!
- An optimal print stylesheet, performance optimized
- iOS, Android, Opera Mobile-adaptable markup and CSS skeleton.
- Responsive Web Design support for IE6-8
- IE6 pngfix baked in.
- jQuery, waiting for you
- Optional vCard widget
- Versioning for css/js