Welcome to the Open-Source (OSS) AsyncAPI Initiative, part of the Linux Foundation.
AsyncAPI seeks to improve the current state of Event-Driven Architectures (EDAs) and the tooling system around them.
We are a caring community 👐🏿, shaping the future of how you work with
#EventDrivenArchitecture; no matter if it is Kafka or WebSocket.
Follow our public roadmap
🌎 Join AsyncAPI community
To get involved with our community, please make sure you are familiar with the project's Code of Conduct.
We're a community of great people who are passionate about AsyncAPI and Event-Driven Architectures. There are several ways to communicate with other people working on the AsyncAPI project:
- Join our Slack workspace: Join our Slack workspace
☎️and please respect our slack etiquette. If you have a question on how to use AsyncAPI, want to contribute, or simply want to say hello 👋🏾, feel free to chat with us in Slack. We're nice people. 🙂
- Join our public meetings: AsyncAPI hosts different meetings every week. They are focused on different topic, sometimes purely technical and sometimes about community building. Pick one and join us! Learn more about our meetings.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter: keep up to date on the project's status.
- GitHub issues: for bugs and feature requests.
- GitHub Pull Requests (PRs): for fixes or new features already discussed, as per the contributing guidelines.
- The AsyncAPI YouTube Channel: it's where we record and upload our public community meetings.
📑 Getting started
Are you wondering where to look first? Then search no more! Here are some great first AsyncAPI Documentation spots to visit, so as to get acquainted with the project and tools:
- Intro to AsyncAPI
- Spec Details
👩🏽💻 Contribute to AsyncAPI
First of all, thanks for getting involved!
There are many awesome ways to contribute to the AsyncAPI Initiative. (Code isn't the only way to help out!
||Ideas & Planning||
||Reviewed Pull Requests||
To figure out a great
first GitHub issue to work on, join our Slack workspace and visit the
Contributor-first. Feel invited to join one of them and for details check the list of future events.
You should also check out our contribution guide.
We can't wait to meet you!