View markdown documentations locally in browser
npm install -g doc-viewer
doc-viewerin the folder where you have your doc, it will start a server.
localhost:3000/fileName.mdto view rendered markdown
- it also works like the simple http server in python.
You can update current version using
npm update -g doc-viewer
- TOC (table of content) support
- Show folder and files in sidebar
- gfm (support task list ) -> use marked
- code highlight -> use highlightjs
- npm install NOTE: you have to run as admin in windows in order to install node-sass
gulp devto start server and enable watch, the express server will reload when file change, but you have to hit f5 to refresh the client.
- simple render
- a global command line.
npm install -g doc-viewer, then you can use it like python's simple server
- make links in markdown work.
- toc support
- support task list #17
- allow combine options, toc, highlight etc.
- parse all markdown file and generate html and search.