A monolithic repo for things I learned in school and work
- source of content
- clean up the format, reference, meta data etc.
- index, for local search
- generate static website
- generate pdf file (might convert to latex)
- determine topics, might merge notes-on-tsdb, go15 (since both of them are almost empty)
- start writing regardless of the exact format
- generator, might have my own markdown parser
This an effort to centralize my notes in a more structured manner, so I can recap topics faster. It might also help people with similar interests because the monolithic repository is self contained.
The repo name pub is for publication because each dedicated topic will be structured as a paper/book. I couldn't figure out a better name because @arrowrowe was sleeping when I created the repo.