- The original 640x480 window size is now preserved in the Zilmar plugin instead of adjusting it every time the resolution changes.
- The aspect ratio for unfiltered modes is now derived from filtered mode. (#23)
- The Zilmar plugin now stores options in a .ini file, which can also be edited by hand with a text editor.
- The overscan area is now cropped away, which removes some black borders, especially in PAL games. Full overscan output can be re-activated in the options.
- Made multithreaded rendering a separate option instead of having to set the number of workers to 1.
- Merged angrylion r110.
Note about the downloads:
- angrylion-plus.dll - Project64 plugin
- mupen64plus-video-angrylion-plus.dll - Mupen64Plus plugin