Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Using proper OpenGL 3.3 core profile for context creation and removed a few legacy function calls.
localization_localenot being recognized correctly because of the missing
- Fixed surplus space around certain special characters for non-English languages.
- The volume controls are now available in the in-game menu of Unfinished Business. (thanks jmqw!)
- Pressing the alt key no longer pauses the game in windowed mode.
patch.music_mute_menuto control automatic music muting (both default to false).
fullscreen_modeoption, which allows switching between manual or automatic fullscreen/windowed selection.
- Fixed and re-enabled custom key bindings.
- Fixed SFX volume being set to 50% on startup regardless of the current settings.
- The music is now muted correctly while underwater or while the in-game menu is open (already fixed in Unfinished Business).
fullscreen_virtualoption to switch between physical and virtual screen size, which can be useful in multi-monitor setups.
- The configuration sections
[DirectDraw]in glrage.ini can now be used in the game config as well.
- Sequential rendering calls are now batched together when possible, which reduces OpenGL overhead significantly and boosts performance in some situations.
- Enabled automatic mipmap generation if the game doesn't provide any.
- The Eidos title screen now appears for a bit longer than for a fraction of a second.
- Fixed sound issues when multiple active sound effects share the same sound buffer.
- Fixed some bugs and potential crashes when blitting surfaces.
- Fixed missing in-game menu background.
- Fixed FMV movie brightness.
- Fixed wrong path for localization patches.
- Re-calibrated default water colors based on PSX version.
- Updated configuration system:
glrage.inino longer contains game-specific patching configuration.
- Each game now has their own patch config file inside the directory
- Patch config is automatically loaded from that directory based on the game's executable. (e.g.
patches\tombati.iniis loaded when running
- Added patching support for two older builds.
- No-CD patch is enabled on default now.
- Added missing FOV override config (was previously placed in Assault Rigs section on accident)
- Switching to windowed mode now sets the window size correctly for pixel-perfect rendering.
- Fixed black lines in interlaced video playback.
- Possibly fixed
The procedure entry point K32GetModuleBaseNameA could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dllerror on Windows Vista.
- Fixed a crash when creating screenshots in windowed mode.
- Added Unicode support for file paths.
- Using horizontal instead of vertical FOV calculation for better results in widescreen modes.
- Ported soundtrack pack patch to UB (requires edited level files to have any effect).
- Added a patch to fix a crash after playing the intro video or when tabbing out during initialization. (#2)
- Added a patch that prevents the game from messing with the key repeat rate and screensaver settings.
- Added an optional patch that allows disabling the normally unskippable title screen.
- Improved window mode (moving and resizing enabled, title bar and borders visible)
- Shader uniforms are now optional and no longer produce error messages when unused.
- Added patch_fov, patch_fov_value and patch_fov_vertical to customize field of view settings.
- Added patch_localization and patch_localization_locale for experimental localization patching.
- Improved GUI rescaling.
- Fixed looped sounds continuing to play when the menu is open or when the level is switched.
- Fixed right ctrl/shift/alt keys not working with the default bindings.
- Partially re-enabled custom key bindings.
- Fixed heartbeat track not playing correctly in TR:UB.
- Fixed C3D_EPRIM_QUAD and implemented C3D_ERS_TMAP_LIGHT, which fixes some severe graphical glitches.
Starting with this release, Visual Studio 2015 is used for these builds, which may require the installation of a new Visual C++ Redistributable.