python module for ganglia 3.1.
This module sends metrics on kumofs protocol "stats".
Kumofs is a simple and fast distributed key-value store. You can use a memcached client library to set, get, CAS or delete values from/into kumofs. Backend storage is Tokyo Cabinet and it will give you great performance.
- Data is partitioned and replicated over multiple servers.
- Extreme single node performance; comparable with memcached.
- Both read and write performance got improved as servers added.
- Servers can be added without stopping the system.
- Servers can be added without modifying any configuration files.
- The system does not stop even if one or two servers crashed.
- The system does not stop to recover crashed servers.
- Automatic rebalancing support with a consistency control algorithm.
- Safe CAS operation support.
- memcached protocol support.
HIROSE Masaaki firstname.lastname@example.org