This project will be completed over two weeks beginning Monday, March 13 and due Thursday, March 29.
The current version of the assignment is always here:
If you'd like to track the most recent changes, check out the git log:
You will work in pairs. Here are the pairings:
- Chris Anderson & Jacqueline Chenault
- Michael Chlipala & Mary Cutrali
- Melanie Gilman & Andrew Glass
- Austen Ito & Daniel Kaufman
- Tom Kiefhaber & Jan Koszewski
- Christopher Maddox & Horace Williams
- Conan Rimmer & Darrel Rivera
- Jonan Scheffler & Nisarg Shah
- Mike Silvis & Charles Strahan
- Mark Tabler & Andrew Thal
- Travis Valentine & Michael Verdi
- Edward Weng & Elise Worthy
These are not up for discussion/rearrangement.
We will have about 22 hours of time in class plus an estimated 20 hours outside of class. Multiplied by two people, your final product should be of a quality reflecting 84 work hours.
- Read the project description at http://tutorials.jumpstartlab.com/projects/sales_engine.html
- The first partner listed above should fork this repository
- Add the second partner as a collaborator
- Clone the fork to your local machines
- Get to work!
Obviously this means each team will be coding "in public," so please respect the honor system and don't go perusing in other team's work.
- Push your final code up to the Github repo
- Submit a pull request