###Toon by Eneco app for Homey
Let Homey control your Toon®!
Set the target temperature, read the room temperature and display your electricity and gas usage in Insights!
NOTE: The Toon App for Homey has been experiencing some issues lately, this was caused by a sudden problem with the Toon API v1. Since this API is deprecated the bug(s) would not be fixed anytime soon, hence the Toon App for Homey had to be re-written to make use of the new Toon API v3. Since this API is relatively new the App might contain some minor issues (e.g. gas measurements will not work), which will be fixed as soon as possible. Please report any issues you encounter. Also, beware, Toon API v3 is incompatible with Toon API v1 which means that Toon has to be re-paired to Homey. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
DISCLAIMER: This application uses the Toon® API but has not been developed, certified or otherwise approved on behalf of or on the instructions of Toon.
- 2.0.0: Update to Toon API v3 which includes realtime webhook support (requires a re-pair due to API v1 and v3 incompatibilities)
- 1.3.6: Increase refresh tokens interval
- 1.3.5: Fix token example types
- 1.3.4: Add workaround for failing tokens refresh (might need to re-add Toon once).
- 1.3.3: Fix Flow tokens for gas and electricity Flow cards.
- 1.3.2: Add gas and electricity readings as displayed on Toon itself (current power usage, cumulative power usage per day, cumulative gas usage per day). Note: for these readings to show up in the mobile app Toon needs to be re-paired to Homey.
- 1.2.3: Immediately update target temperature when temperature state changed via Homey.
- 1.2.2: Update for SDKv2, and fix connection issues.
- 1.1.0: Added disable/enable program Flow cards, added resume/don't resume program option on state change Flow card, changing a state from Mobile will now not override the program.
- 1.0.14: Removed usage of "state": 1 parameter value in /temperature/states API call, this parameter should enforce the program to resume after the state change has expired, however it appears to cause instability which prevents users from changing the state at all.