This project is now mesures
Exposing key/value as a JSON.
Write value on a socket, with
nc or other low tech tool. Read it with curl.
In a terminal
In an other terminnal
echo "answer 42" | nc localhost 8124
In a browser
First event a dump, followings are new values.
First event is a complete dump, following by a simple key/value for each modifications.
An init.d script is provided
sudo useradd --system --user-group metricsd
- √ expose stack as JSON over HTTP
- √ set value over a socket
- √ expose values as Server Sent Event
- _ backup JSON file for crash proof
- _ not only GAUGE, add COUNTER type