Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is our first maintenance release that solves several important issues.
$m->insert()will return ID and not clone of
$m. Cloning was causing some problems.
- Change: calling
ref()on object without active record will return you object without active record instead of exception
$m->ref()into non-existant hasOne() relation then saving it will update field inside $m.
- Added ability to call
save([$data]), which will combine set() and save()
- Added support for
- Added $m->isDirty()
- Added afterUnload and beforeUnload hooks.
- Added support for automated model reloading
- Added support for advanced patterns described here:
- Added support for Related Aliases. Now you can hasOne() hasMany() to itself.
- Fix: when you update field from join and then immediatelly save()
- Fix: when you join on existing field
- Fix: update and delete no longer try to use join or aliases
- Fix: setting different values twice wouldn't reset dirty status if you return to the original
- Fix: dirty flags are still available for
afterSave()method (so that you know which fields were saved)
- Documented $m->withID();
- Updated to latest version of DSQL