This is our first maintenance release that solves several important issues.
$m->insert()will return ID and not clone of
$m. Cloning was causing some problems.
- Change: calling
ref()on object without active record will return you object without active record instead of exception
$m->ref()into non-existant hasOne() relation then saving it will update field inside $m.
- Added ability to call
save([$data]), which will combine set() and save()
- Added support for
- Added $m->isDirty()
- Added afterUnload and beforeUnload hooks.
- Added support for automated model reloading
- Added support for advanced patterns described here:
- Added support for Related Aliases. Now you can hasOne() hasMany() to itself.
- Fix: when you update field from join and then immediatelly save()
- Fix: when you join on existing field
- Fix: update and delete no longer try to use join or aliases
- Fix: setting different values twice wouldn't reset dirty status if you return to the original
- Fix: dirty flags are still available for
afterSave()method (so that you know which fields were saved)
- Documented $m->withID();
- Updated to latest version of DSQL