School of Sardines 3D Live Wallpaper for Android Device.
This is an open-source(Apache Software License 2.0) 3D Live Wallpaper for Android Device. This is simulating a school of sardines which used BOIDS algorithm.Sardines each determines the direction of movement according to BOIDS algorithm. You can download on the Android Market completely free. Unfortunately, This is the lowest graphics you have ever seen.
- This simulates "a school of sardines".
- You can increase the number of sardine to 200 of them. if your device becomes very slowly and choppy when you increased them, please adjust number of sardines by yourself.
- You can change the speed that the sardine swims.
- Sardine comes there when you touched screen.
- You can enable "a school of sardine" function.You can disable "a school of sardine" function.
- You can change distance from a viewpoint to the center of the aquarium.
- There is a viewpoint mode of the sardine. You seem to have become the sardine.
- This is the lowest graphics you have ever seen.
- Android2.1 or later.
- OpenGL ES 1.0.
- Over 3MB Heep memory area.
The source code is freely available.
If you find a bug, please leave a helpful bug report here
- Copyright © 2011 QSDN,Inc. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2011 Atsushi Konno All rights reserved.