Terraform Provider Artifactory
Build the Provider
If you're building the provider, follow the instructions to install it as a plugin.
After placing it into your plugins directory, run
terraform init to initialize it.
Clone repository to:
Enter the provider directory and build the provider
cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/atlassian/terraform-provider-artifactory go build
To install the provider
cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/atlassian/terraform-provider-artifactory go install
In general, this project follows semver as closely as we can for tagging releases of the package. We've adopted the following versioning policy:
- We increment the major version with any incompatible change to functionality, including changes to the exported Go API surface or behavior of the API.
- We increment the minor version with any backwards-compatible changes to functionality.
- We increment the patch version with any backwards-compatible bug fixes.
We believe in open contributions and the power of a strong development community. Please read our Contributing guidelines on how to contribute back and report issues to terraform-provider-artifactory.
Pull requests, issues and comments are welcomed. For pull requests:
- Add tests for new features and bug fixes
- Follow the existing style
- Separate unrelated changes into multiple pull requests
- Read Contributing guidelines for more details
See the existing issues for things to start contributing.
For bigger changes, make sure you start a discussion first by creating an issue and explaining the intended change.
Atlassian requires contributors to sign a Contributor License Agreement, known as a CLA. This serves as a record stating that the contributor is entitled to contribute the code/documentation/translation to the project and is willing to have it used in distributions and derivative works (or is willing to transfer ownership).
Prior to accepting your contributions we ask that you please follow the appropriate link below to digitally sign the CLA. The Corporate CLA is for those who are contributing as a member of an organization and the individual CLA is for those contributing as an individual.
Copyright (c) 2019 Atlassian and others. Apache 2.0 licensed, see LICENSE file.