A VFP library set to work with iCalendar objects.
- Adheres to RFC 5545 specifications.
- Serializers and parsers for all Components, Properties, and Parameters.
- Includes structured iCalendar data types (RECUR, DURATION, and PERIOD)
- Integrates a Recurrence Rule processor that runs all RFC 5545 examples.
- Reads iCalendar data from .ics files, or from strings.
- Allows for extensions at all levels (Components, Properties, Parameters, and Types).
- Processes timezone information, and translates between UTC and local time.
- Reads and integrates TZURL data.
- iCalendar scalar types map to VFP data types (Date, Datetime, String, Logical, Numeric).
iCal4VFP may be used either by managing iCalendar VFP objects, or by processing iCalendar formatted strings (in memory or in documents). Refer to examples for a quick introduction.
iCal4VFP depends on tokenizer, a class to extract tokens from a text.
iCal4VFP is governed by an UNLICENSE.
By using, testing, forking, pulling requests, pointing out issues.