There's no oauth support so you run a local daemon and the html files connect to it.
% export TWITTER_USER=fakeatmos % export TWITTER_PASS=fakeatmospass % bin/server
- Display your Home Timeline
- Tweet messages for you
There are jspec tests but I really don't know what I'm doing.
- node.js 0.1.31
- theme it
- more robust tests
- timeline should use a since_id for fetching changes
- rewrite the timestamps on tweets with browser js for 'about 1 hour ago' style
- handle/expand conversations
- fetch user info
- fetch user recent tweets
- tweets rendered out of order on initial page load
- OAuth Authentication