- Refactored time axis management in predictors loading.
- Fixed an issue with missing dates in the FVG dataset.
- Fixed an issue with NaNs in the standardization.
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.4-win64.msi 20.3 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.4-win64.zip 26.3 MB
- Addition of Dockerfiles for the creation of Docker images.
- Addition of the mean and the sd in the parameters for standardisation.
- Standardisation for operational forecasting.
- Handling a single 'number of analogs' for operational forecasting.
- Handling forecasts without reference axis.
- Addition of the mean of the analogs to the aggregated forecast xml.
- Addition of the lead time hour to the aggregated results.
- Addition of synthetic text (csv) export of the forecast.
- Allowing a percentage of missing predictor data.
- Simplification of resulting parameters storage.
- Reduction of optimization memory footprint.
- Reduction of padding in structures to save memory.
- Disabling using GAs history by default.
- Changes in dependencies management.
- Refactoring predictor files download.
- Enabling optional downloading of predictor files.
- Standardisation after data loading.
- Changing output extension of forecast files to nc.
- Changing the specification of the forecast synthetic exports.
- Allowing NaNs to propagate in the forecast.
- Updating to Proj 7.
- Changing indentation back to 4.
- Fixing GFS urls.
- Avoid crash and display an error when desired latitude was not found.
- Addition of the standardisation specification in resulting parameters.
- Fixing issue when the reference axis is NaN.
- Fixing lead times in plots.
- Efficient GPU processing with CUDA.
- Ability to fully resume optimizations with GAs operators values.
- Parameters that were already assessed during the optimization are not assessed again.
- Parameters that are close to other parameters with poor skills are not assessed again.
- Addition of the Google benchmark framework for testing CUDA implementation.
- The optimization workflow has been simplified.
- Check for previous optimization convergence before loading data.
- Transitioning to Google code style.
- The dataset "NCEP_Reanalysis_v1" has been renamed to "NCEP_R1".
- The dataset "NCEP_Reanalysis_v2" has been renamed to "NCEP_R2".
- Some redundant tests have been removed.
- Addition of tests for the datasets.
- Changes in some libraries versions.
- Error with weights in optimization initialization (when all weights = 0).
- Optimization resuming might have started from an older file.
- Some (rarely used) variables definition in some reanalyses were wrong.
- Fixed an issue with latitudes axis when resampling.
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.2-win64.msi 19.1 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.2-win64.zip 25.1 MB
- Addition of predictor data dumping to binary files (to reduce RAM usage).
- Allow loading from dumped predictor data (and keep in RAM).
- Option for replacing NaNs by -9999 (save processing time).
- Addition of a bash script to install libraries on a server.
- Refactoring of the CUDA implementation.
- Updating GFS urls.
- Improving Eigen usage.
- Testing downscaling parameters.
- Speeding up Grib files loading.
- Adding information to error messages.
- Fixing Viewer issues to find the forecast files.
- Fixing missing node (on_mean) when parsing xml files for the calibrator.
- Fixing a log path issue.
- Fixing a memory leak due to ecCodes index not deleted.
- Fixing a bug when interval days are not used.
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.1-win64.exe 10.7 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.1-win64.msi 18.3 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.1-win64.zip 24.1 MB
- Support of GRIB1 files with ecCodes.
- Adding a generic NetCDF predictor class.
- Addition of real gradients processing.
- Addition of S1 variants: S0 and S2.
- Addition of other nonspatial criteria.
- Support of IFS outputs.
- Addition of the ERA5 dataset.
- Addition of custom period definition (selection of months).
- Adding analog dates-only extraction method.
- Get preloaded data from another level if not available.
- Adding options for seasons definition.
- Addition of 2D Gauss function for preditor weighting.
- Implementing time dimension for grib files.
- Addition of lightnings data normalization.
- Adding on-the-fly standardization.
- Support non trivial time arrays for data loading and missing files.
- Supporting more complex predictor hours.
- Migrating from g2clib to ecCodes.
- Improving support for NaNs.
- Handling resulting files with many stations.
- Allow Optimizer to not have a validation period.
- Allow for negative MJD values.
- Allow for retention of more analogs than the defined number.
- Adding common variables definitions between predictors.
- Addition of new reanalyses variables.
- Allowing different file structures for ERA-interim.
- Using more C++11 features.
- Improving GRIB parsing efficiency.
- Heavy refactoring of the time arrays.
- Adding command-line logo.
- Updating the predictand DB tool GUI.
- Better management of missing files.
- Getting rid of the pseudo-normalized criteria.
- Refactoring the management of the time reference.
- Removing custom exception class.
- Logs refactoring.
- Removing call to Forecaster from the Viewer.
- Improving use of config.
- Auto generate the dependencies for Debian packages.
- Fixing minimum domain size for S1 and S2.
- Fixing time issue with the 6-hrly time step.
- Fix an issue related to GAs crossover on the criteria.
- Fixing issue with a Google layer projection.
- Fix a bug in multithreaded downloads.
- Fix command line usage of builds with GUIs.
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.0-win64.exe 10.6 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.0-win64.msi 18.3 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.1.0-win64.zip 24.1 MB
- Adding definition of a continuous validation period.
- Using https on nomads.
- Setting the installer creation as optional.
- Fixing About panel size and Ubuntu dependencies.
- Fixing CMake issues.
AtmoSwing-server-2.0.1-win64.exe 4.24 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.0.1-win64.msi 5.57 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.0.1-win64.zip 5.33 MB
- Addition (merge) of the code of the optimization with genetic algorithms to the main repository.
- Creation of the Downscaler.
- Addition of the NOAA 20CR-v2c ensemble dataset.
- Addition of the CERA-20C dataset.
- Addition of the CMIP5 dataset.
- Addition of CORDEX data
- Transforming geopotential into geopotential height.
- Adding other MTW time steps.
- Adding an option to specify different time steps for the calibration / archive periods.
- Adding a time properties to take into account temporal shift in the predictand.
- Handling of both 3h and 6h ERA-20C dataset.
- Specification of the number of members in the parameters file.
- Adding an option to remove duplicate date from members.
- GFS urls are now configurables.
- Getting predictor time step from files.
- Getting the spatial resolution from file.
- Adding capacity to read some unregistered predictor variables.
- Adding GAs presets.
- Code moved to GitHub.
- Adding continuous integration (Travis CI and AppVeyor).
- Adding code coverage of the tests.
- New MSI installer with WiX.
- Getting some libraries through external projects.
- Simplification of the CRPS calculation.
- Speeding up data loading.
- Adding possibility to skip data normalization.
- Removing the slow coefficient approach in criteria calculation.
- Removing the slower processing version.
- Heavy refactoring to simplify class names.
- Refactoring parameters files.
- Refactoring processor code.
- Reduce time for assessing the number of analogues.
- Improving parameters file parsing.
- Fix a bug when transforming Geopotential variable.
- Better acceptance of NaNs in the predictand values.
- Using initialization lists everywhere.
- CMake files are now organized by folder.
- Improving Forecaster messages.
- Changing the predictor files listing approach.
- New predictor area implementation.
- Improving and simplifying GUIs.
- The predictand DB build tool is accessible from anywhere.
- Stopping the calculations when there is not enough potential analogs.
- Limit the relevance map extension.
- Allowing the duplicate dates by default.
- Defaulting to 1 member.
- Saving results from Monte Carlo analysis.
- Fix archive length check with ensemble datasets.
- Fixing an issue of grid resolution when loading data.
- Fix issues with VS.
- Fixing link issues with cURL on Linux.
- Fixing new GFS files parsing.
- Fix compiler warnings under Windows.
- Correctly closing grib files.
- Fixing screen resolution issue on Linux.
- Adding missing CL help entries.
- Force unlock weights when sum > 1.
- Fixing Monte Carlo analysis.
- Fixing background color.
AtmoSwing-server-2.0.0-win64.exe 4.24 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.0.0-win64.msi 5.57 MB
AtmoSwing-server-2.0.0-win64.zip 5.33 MB
- Addition of the CFSR v2 dataset.
- Addition of the MERRA2 dataset.
- Addition of the JRA-55 subset data.
- Addition of the JRA-55C subset.
- Addition of the 20CR v2c dataset.
- Addition of the ERA-20C dataset.
- Allow for both relative and absolute paths for predictors.
- Addition of the possibility to define the station id as parameter.
- Addition of the addition preprocessing.
- Addition of the average preprocessing.
- Addition of the Monte-Carlo approach from the Optimizer.
- Refactoring predictor data classes.
- Addition of support for the T382 truncature.
- Renaming level type to product.
- Split up of the big CMake file in smaller files.
- Allowing preload of humidity index data.
- Testing and improving preprocessing methods.
- Improving preprocessing parameters handling.
- Refactoring parameters loading.
- Addition of a tolerance in the area matching.
- Refactoring Classic Calibration.
- Refactoring saving and loading results.
- Addition of compression to optimizer results.
- Improving handling of Gaussian grids in the classic calibration.
- Saving both results details of calibration and validation.
- Predictor file paths can now contain wildcards!
- Refactoring logging.
- Improvement of the predictor files lookup.
- Changes in the "Classic +" method.
- Better handling of intermediate resulting files.
- Improving predictor datasets reading.
- Fix of a bug when the area is 2 points wide.
- Fix of a bug for regular and irregular grids.
- Fix of a minor memory leak.
- Fix some issues related to new predictors.
- Fix loading of previous runs in the Optimizer.
- Fix of an issue of precision when looking for time values in an array.
- The new NCEP R1 archive format is now supported.
- Preloading of multiple data IDs.
- Addition of predictor data loading with threads.
- Handling null pointers in the preloaded data.
- Adding normalized criteria.
- Sharing data pointers across analogy steps.
- Addition of ERA-interim.
- Improving notifictations when loading failed.
- NCEP R2 tested.
- Renaming Calibrator into Optimizer.
- Parsing NaNs as string to handle non-numerical cases for predictands.
- Migrating from UnitTest++ to Google Test.
- Skip gradients preprocessing when there are multiple criteria.
- Using pointers to the parameter sets in order to keep changes in level selection.
- Replacing ERA40 by ERA-interim.
- Changes in the reanalysis datasets management.
- Simplification of the meteorological parameter types.
- Significant changes in netcdf files loading.
- Addition of a functionality in the composite areas in order to handle the row lon = 360 = 0 degrees.
- Addition of a method to remove duplicate row on multiple composites.
- New management of predictor data for realtime series.
- Using Grib2c instead of GDAL for Grib files, and data loading refactoring.
- Fixed unit test issues.
- Applying code inspection recommendations.
- Fix of a segmentation fault in the optimizer.
- Addition of the 300hPa level for GFS.
- Highlight the optimal method for the station in the distribution plot and the analogs list.
- Newly created workspace now opens automatically.
- Do not load already loaded forecasts.
- Do not display the station height when null.
- Handle file opening when double-clicking.
- Improving CL usage.
- Reload forecasts previously processed if an export is required.
- Removal of a forecast from the GUI now works as expected.
- Removing Projection specification from WMS files.
- Past forecasts do load again.
- Fix of a bug in data preloading.