- Addition of the 300hPa level for GFS.
- Highlight the optimal method for the station in the distribution plot and the analogs list.
- Newly created workspace now opens automatically.
- Do not load already loaded forecasts.
- Do not display the station height when null.
- Handle file opening when double-clicking.
- Improving CL usage.
- Reload forecasts previously processed if an export is required.
- Removal of a forecast from the GUI now works as expected.
- Removing Projection specification from WMS files.
- Past forecasts do load again.
- Addition of the export of a synthetic xml file.
- Addition of a tree control for the forecasts in the viewer.
- Addition of an automatic methods aggregation in the viewer.
- Creation of methods IDs.
- Specification of the station IDs for specific parameters files.
- New xml format for most files.
- Addition of the export options to the command line configuration.
- Addition of an overall progress display.
- Update to the new GFS URLs and format.
- Adding a message in order to specify the selected models.
- Removal of the coordinate system specification for the predictors.
- No need to reload forecasts after processing.
- Improving the display of former forecast files.
- TreeCtrl images of different resolutions.
- Change of every image/icon for a custom design.
- Full support implemented for high resolution screens.
- Updating the command line interface.
- Forcing UTF-8 in the netCDF files.
- Changing file version specification into major.minor
- Removing TiCPP in order to use the native xml handling from wxWidgets.
- Merging asCatalog and asCatalogPredictands.
- Cleaning up processing and use of quantiles.
- No need to reload forecasts after processing.
- Debugging accents issue under Linux.
- Removing « using namespace std » in order to keep a clean namespace resolution.
- Removing asFrameXmlEditor.
- Fix of a crash when no forecast is opened.
- Replacing printf with wxPrintf.
- Removing unnecessary .c_str() conversion on strings.
- Fix of a corruption in the wxFormbuilder project.
- Debugging netcdf issues under Linux.
- Fixing namespace issues.
- Addition of buttons in the viewer frame to go backward and forward in time.
- Workspaces can now be saved to an xml file.
- Addition of a wizard to create the workspace.
- Addition of a control on the changes of the workspace to save before closing.
- Addition of a configuration option in the forecaster.
- Separation of the preferences.
- Definition of the preferences in the workspace.
- Change of the configuration option by using a given batch file.
- The loading of predictor data has significantly changed.
- Better handles user errors in the parameters files.
- Hide the elevation information when not available.
- Changing the name of the U/V axis into X/Y to help users.
- Cleanup of the forecaster config options.
- Cleanup of the calibrator config options.
- Correction of the path to the WMS layers.
- Bug fix of unspecified directories for the archive predictors.
- Limiting the number of parallel downloads.
- Fix of the cURL hang with parallel downloading.
- Removal of the definition of the analogs number on the forecast score.
- Fix of an issue with the colors storage in the workspace.
- Now keeps the same model selection when opening new forecasts.
- Now keeps the same lead time when opening new forecasts.
- Introduction of workspaces for the viewer.
- Addition of WMS basemaps layers.
- Merging the two viewer frames into one with a new lead time switcher.
- Addition of the ability to optimize on multiple time series together.
- Addition of the CRPS reliability skill score and removal of F0 loading methods.
- Improvement of the rank histogram with bootstraping.
- Increase of boostraping to 10’000 for the rank histrogram.
- Reduction in time for the assessment of all scores.
- Improving performance by reducing reallocation.
- Changing the MergeCouplesAndMultiply method into FormerHumidityIndex.
- Fix of the paths for CUDA files.
- Fix of a linking issue with the viewer.
- Fix of a bug related to gradient preprocessing in validation.
- Minor bug fix on the evaluation of all forecasting scores.
- Removing of the S1 weighting method.
- Bug fix in the preloading option for the classic calibration parameters.
- Fix of a bug on the single instance checker.
- Limitation of the zoom level to avoid the memory issue related to GDAL caching mechanism.
- Implementation of GPU processing
- Addition of a predictand pattern file.
- Addition of compression to the forecast files.
- Addition of CPack files.
- Addition of a unit test on gradients preprocessing.
- The archive and calibration periods can now start in the middle of a year.
- Better check the requested time limits when loading predictor data.
- Removing a memory leak when aborting the app initialization.
- Correction of the data ordering in the forecast results.
- Bug fix in the time arrays intervals construction.
- Fix of a bug in the validation processing with a partial final year.
- Correction of the rank histogram.
- Reduced cURL outputs and fix of the multithreaded downloads.
- Adding a missing MSVC dll in the installation package.
- The predictand DB is now generalized to data other than precipitation.
- The Forecaster is now working with various predictands.
- Addition of the Calibrator source code.
- Addition of the option to build the Forecaster in CL without GUI.
- Addition of the rank histogram (Talagrand diagram)
- Addition of CRPS decomposition after Hersbach (2000).
- Addition of the generation of xml parameters files after the calibration.
- Improvement of the CMake build process.
- Better management of the NaNs during processing.
- Significant changes in order to generalize the predictand DB class.
- The catalogs were removed for the predictors classes and new specific data classes were generated.
- Removing predictand database properties from parameters for calibration.
- Changing predictors file names.
- Changes in unit test filenames for more clarity.
- Better initialization of the scrolled window.
- Check fields in the parameters file of the forecaster and the calibrator.
- Change of the version message in CL.
- Fix of a change in GDAL regarding GRIB2 files origin.
- Changing the order of includes in the asFileNetcdf class.
- Unwanted slashes in paths under Linux were removed.
- The viewer is now building again.
- Fix of some bugs in unit tests.
- Fix of format errors in the GFS urls.
- Fix of an issue related to preprocessed predictors.
- Logging of the url was discarded due to formatting issues leading to crashes.
- Correction of bugs related to unit tests from the calibrator.
- Fix of errors related to Eigen vectors.
- Minor memory leaks were removed.
- Removal of compilation warnings.
- Casing fixed in the netCDF files.
- The logging in unit tests was improved.
- Fix of display issues in the sidebar.
- Simplification of the time management.
- Fix of errors related to optional parameters.
- Removal of false warnings.
- Resolving some unit tests failures.
- The precipitation predictand class has been secured for RowMajor and Colmajor.
- Removing the exhaustive calibration.
- Removal of intermediate results printing.
- Export of forecast text files from the time series plot.
- Possibility to cancel the current forecast processing.
- Better control of the log targets in the command-line mode.
- Addition of data preloading functionality and data pointer sharing
- Preprocessing of the humidity flux and other variables combination.
- Addition of multithreading in the 2nd and following levels of analogy.
- Addition of functionalities to the threads manager.
- Handling of the NCEP reanalysis 2 dataset.
- Handling of the NOAA OI-SST dataset and addition of adapted criteria.
- Addition of the possibility to account for an axis shift in the predictor dataset.
- Addition of the others predictand and creation of a generic instance function.
- Addition of an option to stop calculation when there is NaN in data.
- Addition of bad allocation catching.
- Faster check of previously existing forecast files: load predictand DB only when needed.
- Change from q30 to q20 in the precipitation distribution
- Display of the considered quantile and return period for the alarms panel
- Better frame size restoration with maximization detection.
- Data import from netCDF files is less sensitive to the data type.
- Much faster import of forecast files.
- Some clean-up of unused code.
- Simplification of the file names of intermediate results.
- Better management of the threads.
- Improvement of the multithreading option management.
- Better clean-up after processing.
- Addition of typedefs.
- Creation of 2 separate log files for the viewer and the forecaster.
- Improvement of the CMake files.
- Small improvements to the time series plots.
- Insertion of many supplementary assertions.
- Clean-up of config paths default values.
- An error in the proxy port was fixed.
- Preference « /Plot/PastDaysNb » was sometimes 3 or 5. Set 3 everywhere.
- Do not load the same past forecasts twice in time series plots.
- The forecasting launch from the viewer has been fixed.
- Removal of the message box in the CL forecast.
- Addition of a critical section on the config pointer.
- Addition of critical sections for TiCPP.
- Addition of critical sections for NetCDF.
- Coordinates automatic fix was bugged in the parameters class.
- Fix of a bug when trying to sort array with size of 1.
- Bug fix in temporary file names creation.
- Bug fixed in the enumeration of units
- NetCDF file class may have badly estimated the array size.
- Fix of memory filling by logging in the time array class.