NB: All rights to this design rest with Thomas Henry. I do not claim or grant any copyright or license to this design. This is the outcome of an University course at HFBK Hamburg. A limited run of 100 pieces has been produced, which will be sold. We are not allowed to share CAD files of the circuit as "Thomas Henry prefers that all hardware for my designs come from Fonik only, and that schematics for his designs come from Scott and E-M". I will take this page down if he asks me to.
Compared to Tom's Layout some things changed:
- the complete panel layout has been changed for a fancier (and imho a bit more easier to grasp) layout
- The board-pot has been completely rerouted and is now a single layer board (the bottom layer is a nice, undivided ground plane)
- Two 1x5 Header Pin Strips have been added (this could potentially help to save the screws and add mechanical stability)
- All Resistor Pads have been swapped for square pads
- The PWM CV Attenuator Pot is now a 9mm Alpha trimmer (the small ones with the plastic head, commonly used for attenuverters)
- Cleaned up traces and silkscreen where necessary