Pentaho CDE Atol CD Plugins
This project provides you CDE components developed by Atol Conseils et Développements (Atol CD), including SVG Component.
Works with Pentaho 6.0 and above.
- Install the Pentaho plug-in Atol CD Plugins: start Pentaho BI Server and open it in a browser; search for the plug-in Atol CD Plugins in Pentaho Marketplace and install its latest version; clear browser’s cache and restart Pentaho server.
- Include Atol CD input types: reopen Pentaho in browser; open the installation page of Atol CD Plugins (menu Tools > Atol CD Plugins); click on the button “Click here to finish plugin installation”; clear browser’s cache and restart Pentaho server.
- Installation complete.
To get more information about this plugin, please refer to our documentation.
- First check if the version you used is the last one
- Next check if the issue has not ever been described in the issues tracker
- You can create the issue
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Clone your repository (
git clone https://github.com/XXX/pentaho-cde-atolcd-plugins.git && cd pentaho-cde-atolcd-plugins)
- Create a local branch that will support your dev (
git checkout -b a-new-dev)
- Commit changes to your local branch branch (
git commit -am "Add a new dev")
- Push the branch to the central repository (
git push origin a-new-dev)
- Open a Pull Request
- Wait for the PR to be supported