What's going on here
- This is a program to keep track of players during a Swiss-style tournament.
- This program was completed for the Udacity Relational Databases and Full Stack Fundamentals courses. It was written by Evan Genest.
- The main thing to check out is my python code in the file swissTournament/tournament.py. That Python code responds to the tests in the tournament_test.py file.
- Seven(!) views are generated by the program.
I did that to maximize readability and ease of altering the details. If I had to release this for use, I would condense these into just two views.
General Usage Notes
- Requires installing (a) PostgreSQL and (b) psycops2 package for Python
- Start by running the sql setup: $psql tournament
- Then run: python tournament_test.py This will call each of the functions in the tournament.py module.
(This was developed in another repo, see the long history of my commits at https://github.com/atom-box/mars/tree/master/vagrant/tournament )